Description de l'offre de stage
Are you interested in Fair Trade and want to have a fruitful professional experience? JOIN US as a trainee! WFTO-Europe will help you improve your knowledge and skills, making sure you get the most out of exciting traineeship in the field of development.
As part of the team, you will be working on one or more of the areas described below. We are especially (but not only) interested in people with relevant educational background and some experience in one of the following areas:
• Communication - to help develop our internal and external communication strategy, including in social networks and our Newsletter
• Campaign and Events - to contribute to the planning and implementation of specific campaigns and the organisation of events, such as the World Fair Trade Day and others.
• Fundraising and Project Management - to support our fundraising strategy and project activities, including narrative and financial reporting.
• Membership & Monitoring – to assist in screening WFTO’s members’ monitoring reports as well as managing the European membership database.
• Administration - to assist with the daily business, accounting, databases, documentation and updates.
• IT/Computer Engineering and Web Design - to assist with several programs and the internal server; to help update the content of our website and include new features.
Interested In Applying?
We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can perform different tasks across the areas mentioned above. We are currently looking for someone who could start in July 2015 for 6 months (or at least 3 months) in our office in Brussels.
The working language is English, but knowledge of other European languages is also highly valued. Please note that all our current opportunities are unpaid. Candidates with scholarships (such as: Erasmus Student Mobility for Work Placement; Leonardo da Vinci and also PLOTEUS), those required to complete a training period as part of their academic degree, and those who can commit for a period of 6 months or more (at least 3 months) may be preferred.
If you are interested send your English CV and a 1-page Cover Letter explaining why you would like to work with us and what your contribution could be to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th of April 2015. Please also indicate your availability and preferences regarding start/ending dates and length of stay.
WFTO-Europe does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or national origin. Please note that we are, however, not responsible for checking whether you comply with visa requirements to enter the European Union’s space. If you are a non-EU resident, you will need to offer proof of this when applying.
Description de l'entreprise