We are looking for a dynamic and driven trainee to take part in the work of our Program Team.
An integral part supporting the development of projects, the Program Team oversees
- content development and strategy across multiple event and initiative platforms
- speakers’ management
Main projects: high-level thought-leadership and business events focused on macro-economic, social and technology innovation topics.
Scope of work:
- Work closely with the Program Director and Manager, and the Community Management team to create the Program and Speaker Engagement strategy on assigned projects
- Conduct research and press reviews on assigned topics
- Develop presentations and sectoral white papers for clients
- Travel to assigned project locations when needed
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s students or recent graduates in political science, public affairs, international relations or international development (“convention de stage” needed)
- Bilingual French-English, both written and oral. Other language skills a plus.
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Attention to detail, organized, team-player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on different topics
- Flexibility to work with clients located in different time zones
- Excellent presentation skills
- Interest in social entrepreneurship, innovation and Middle East a plus
- Prior experience working for international organizations, high-level VIPs a plus.
Dates: Six months from March 2018 (Flexible)
Compensation: A stipend will be provided, to be determined based on experience.